Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Rules of the Site I_vote_lcapRules of the Site I_voting_barRules of the Site I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Rules of the Site I_vote_lcapRules of the Site I_voting_barRules of the Site I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Rules of the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

Rules of the Site Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Site   Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Okay these are the rules of the site.

Okay, first thing is first. Look around and if you like it here, please join XD we like people.

Now please don't use a s/n (screen name) type name. Use one like Emily Summit or Alex Wood. No harrypotterlover2 or anything like that. It doesn't have to be your real name, we just don't want any s/n's. Also, there is only one Potter so no more of those. There are certain people who are alive and others dead so make sure to check that out in the history and such.

Now, one thing we don't like is perfect characters. There is no such things, everyone and everything has faults. So please your characters can't miss every spell that is aimed at them. Oh, and no one can be brought back from the dead or get hit with a killing curse and come back. It's not possible so no.

No first or second person, third only please If you don't know what this is ask around, any admin would be more than glad to help.

No double posting! We hate it, other people hate it, don't do it.

No CYBERING, you'll be outta here for a week.

Please don't cause trouble with other members. If you have a problem with someone let an admin know and we'll help you out.

Please don't just post random crap so you can get more posts, it's really annoying if you just burst into someone's conversation and you're only there for that one post. Oh and by the way if you're still reading this, which is the only way you'll get the password, is that the password is stapler.

No name calling, it's childish and stupid.

No foul mouth, there are younger peoples on here.

God mode, if I see anyone doing this I won't even give you a warning. It's stupid, tacky, and doesn't work.

Look, just 'cause you say someone is kicked off doesn't mean that. The admins are the one's who choose whether or not to ban or delete someone.

Oh and finally the site is rated PG-13 due to younger members. If it's going to get too mature put in the topic title "Mature" please, so people stay out of it if they wish.

Well that's it, hope you read the rules.

-Rosalie Hale
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com

Rules of the Site
Page 1 of 1