Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_voting_barWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_voting_barWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 am

Billie kissed her back tenderly and as passionetally placing a hand on her cheek. "I've waited all my life for this to happen, i love you so much" he told her and placed his hand on her cheek pulling back an inch.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:49 am

Jessica started to tear up. "I love you and I never want you to leave" Jessica whispered. She wiped her tears away and gave him a romantic hug.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:10 am

Billie helped wiped her tears and got out of the car, then walked around to her side and opened the door for her. "I promise" he told her kissing her on the cheek and got her out the car and closed the door holding her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:20 am

Jessica smiled and then laughed. They walked together into the restaurant. They got into the line. She smiled and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:22 am

Billie glanced down at her with her hands still linked into his. "I've been wanting to say this for a long time.." he mummered to her as he took a step and turned to stroke her cheek and kissed her on the lips then pulled back. "You have the most beautiful eyes ever" he told her
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am

Jessica smiled and blushed. "Why thank you" she smiled. She grinned and chuckled. "Just a hamburger and a small coke for me..what are you having?" she asked him still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: La Push :: Cliffs-
Jump to: