Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn the Corridors - Page 2 I_voting_barIn the Corridors - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
In the Corridors - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn the Corridors - Page 2 I_voting_barIn the Corridors - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

In the Corridors

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.
Race: Human

In the Corridors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 am

"Yes, I'd like that, alot" Jessica agreed. She just couldn't wait to start her new journey with Billie. She was happy, excited and she didn't want this moment to leave.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:00 am

"Great" Billie smirked at her and then he leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips then pulled back as soon he heard the bell but didn't want to go to class quickly. "Better get the class then?", he smiled at her holding her hands and locking it.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am

"Yeah" Jessica said dreamily. She clutched onto her bag and they walked to class together. "So, what do we have now?" Jessica asked referring to classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Corridors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: Forks :: Forks Highschool-
Jump to: