Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
The Next Person - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Next Person - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Next Person - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
The Next Person - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Next Person - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Next Person - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

The Next Person

Go down 
+4
Isabella Swan
Rosalie Hale
Taylor J. Jasper
Jessica Stanley
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.
Race: Human

The Next Person - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Person   The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:47 am

Yes I do unfortunately. *sigh*

The next person is an administrator?
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Next Person   The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Why yes I am Smile (and I get jealous easily also so don't worry)

The next person is in a relationship?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.
Race: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Next Person   The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Well I would hope so.

The next person likes to go on cinematic adventures?
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: The Next Person   The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 pm

haha yes you are and yes i do.

The next person is a little crazy?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com
Valerie Hale

Valerie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: The Next Person   The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Yupp I am a little crazy Wink

The next person thinks highly of themself?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Next Person   The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am

Yes..I'm very selfish most of the time, but I do think of others like maybe 40% and my like 60%...*sigh* Sucks to be me...

The next person had a good easter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Person   The Next Person - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Person
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: Out of Character :: Games-
Jump to: