Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMeeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_voting_barMeeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMeeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_voting_barMeeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Meeting the Cullens

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.
Race: Vampire

Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Jimi was rather taken aback by the hug but he managed to not flinch. "So this the family?" He smiled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Rose nodded. "Yeah....besides Edward and Bella. Alice...let go."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:20 pm

"She always hugging people like this?" Jimi mouthed to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Rose laughed and nodded. "Yup, should have seen her with Bella."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:27 pm

"That's okay, I'd rather not." Jimi chuckled. "I'm more concerned about how long she's going to hold on."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Rose glared at Alice then laughed. "Alice, please?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Alice smiled and let the two go. "Sorry, just a little over excited there. Rose you've always been such a sour puss, now you'll be happier and nicer." She noticed how Carlisle and Esme looked bewilded at Rose's attitude.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Jimi chuckled and put an arm around Rose. "Well I'm just glad to have stumbled upon this city and Rose."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Rose smiled and hugged Jimi. "Me too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Cullens
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: Forks :: Cullen Home-
Jump to: