Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_vote_lcapExploring Around - Page 3 I_voting_barExploring Around - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Exploring Around - Page 3 I_vote_lcapExploring Around - Page 3 I_voting_barExploring Around - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Exploring Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.
Race: Vampire

Exploring Around - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:55 am

"An 65 year history of killing, people notice." Jimi smiled sadly. "I want to be with you. I've only known you for a day, yet I feel like it's been so much longer."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:01 am

She kissed him gently. "We can help you, my family."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 am

Jimi kissed her, but held back. "Can they really?" He asked with a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:07 am

"Yes, Carlisle's always helping people. Please, I don't want you to have to leave." Rose looked at him sadly.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:16 am

"If I can help it, I won't leave." Jimi hugged her as the rain continued it's onslaught. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:25 am

Rose smiled and hugged him back. "No problem, I get something out of this two you know." She said and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:31 am

Jimi chuckled and pulled her into another kiss. "You know what? I think school's over with anyway. You're going to have to tutor me on what I missed though." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:33 am

Rose smirked and kissed him back. "I'll tutor you all right, but it won't be on school." she said and winked.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:36 am

"Oh wow, that's kinky." Jimi raised an amused eyebrow. "You've already got me wrapped around your finger."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:46 am

Rose smirked and kissed him again. Her shirt was soaked through and had become see through. "Great."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Jimi smiled and took a look at the both of them. "We should get out of these clothes." He paused to think about what he just said. "Well I mean....into dry clothes of course."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Rose laughed and kissed him gently. "Haven't even gotten through the first date and you're already trying to get my clothes off? Wow Jimi you work fast." she said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:07 pm

"I just can't help it. After all these years, I still have a one-track mind." Jimi sighed jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Rose smirked and noticed her hair was very messed up and sticking to her head. She kissed him gently. "Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

"I think school's over by now, so where are we off to?" Jimi asked, taking Rose's hand.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:20 pm

"Well we can go to my place or something." Rose said smiling. "I need to change and you could borrow something of Jaspers."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 pm

"Sounds like a plan." Jimi smiled and started walking. "But I doubt I'll fit in any of that guy's stuff."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:32 pm

"Well you deffinatly won't fit in any of Emmett's. Edward would kill me if I let you borrow any of his clothes. Maybe you could fit into Carlisle's."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:54 am

Jimi laughed. "We can try that then. Unless he doesn't have a very good sense of style."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:57 am

Rose laughed. "Don't worry, Alice makes sure everyone has a good sense of style."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:00 am

"Oh you guys sure are an odd family." Jimi shook his head. "I'm starting to like this place."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 am

Rose smiled and squeezed his hand. "That's good to hear."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Jimi smiled and looked at Rose. "Let's head over to the Cullen house then."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:34 pm

"Follow me then." Rose smiled and started running towards the Cullen Home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Around   Exploring Around - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring Around
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: The mountains :: The Mountains-
Jump to: