Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Character Application I_vote_lcapCharacter Application I_voting_barCharacter Application I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Character Application I_vote_lcapCharacter Application I_voting_barCharacter Application I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Character Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Character Application   Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 pm

In Character

Character Application Insert Picture URL here

Name:
Nicknames:
Birthday - Year (full date if known)::[/b]
Date turned (if Vampire) Year:
Race: (vampire, werewolf, Human) (Choose one)) (Choose one)

Height:
Hair:
Eye color:
Skin:
Build:
Other distinguishing features:

Personality(one paragraph):
Skills (name 3):
Weaknesses (name 3):
Likes (name 3):
Dislikes (name 3):

Motto:

Family
Father:
Mother:
Brother/Sisters:

History(two paragraph):

Short Role play(one paragraph):

Did you PM the admin the site password? (which Admin)

Example:

In Character

Character Application Rosalie-Hale-twilight-series-882740_375_500

Name: Rosalie Lillian Hale Cullen
Nicknames:Rose, Rosie
Birthday- Year (full date if known):1915
Date turned (if Vampire) Year:1933
Race: (vampire, werewolf, Human) (Choose one) vampire

Height:5'7
Hair:blond
Eye color:honey when fed, black when thirsty
Skin:pale
Build:goddess like
Other distinguishing features:

Personality(one paragraph): Rosalie is described as being the most beautiful person in the world, as she is so astoundingly gorgeous, even for a vampire. Rosalie is tall and statuesque, with an elegant figure similar to a model's. She has blonde, wavy hair that goes down to the middle of her back and golden eyes like the rest of the Cullens. As with other vampires, she has solid, marble white skin and purple bruise-like shadows under her eyes. In her human life, Rosalie was described as a woman with beauty, elegance, class, and money. Her eyes were described as being like violets when she was a human. As for personality, Rosalie is described as being a rather rude person, due to the fact that she'd rather be human. She and Jacob, do not get along very well, as he often throws "Dumb Blonde" jokes her way. She has never tasted human blood but has murdered 7 men.
Skills (name 5): Awesome mechanic, make any man's jaw drop, super strong, super fast, looks like a goddess, smart
Weaknesses (name 5): wants to be human, her family, is very vain, doesn't like people to much, hates werewolves/shapeshifters
Likes (name 5): Jimi, cars, her family, her looks, animal blood, children
Dislikes (name 5): her envy towards humans, Bella, werewolves, blonde jokes, Edwards attitude towards her

Motto:Humans have it made

Family
Father:Carlisle
Mother:Esme
Brother/Sisters:Jasper, Edward, Alice, Emmett, and Valerie

History(two paragraph):

Rosalie Lillian Hale was born in Rochester, New York in 1915; she had two younger brothers, a housewife for a mother, and her father worked at a bank. Rosalie's fathers' job helped keep the family wealthy during the Great Depression. She was born beautiful and constantly praised, making her vain and self-centered. However, unlike her parents, who always wanted more out of life despite their already elevated status, Rosalie was just happy in the knowledge that she was Rosalie Hale, and that she was beautiful.
One day, Rosalie's mother had her dress up to deliver her father's forgotten lunch to his job, in the hopes that the son of the bank's owner would take more interest in Rosalie. It worked. Royce King the Second sent roses to Rosalie and, after making a comment that her eyes were like violets, Rosalie began receiving them, too. Their relationship was solely based on physical attraction, as Royce was often too busy at the bank. They became engaged and shortly before the wedding, Rosalie visited her good friend Vera, who Rosalie envied for her baby boy. At one point, when Vera's husband kissed Vera, Rosalie finally noticed the lack of love in her relationship with Royce that was so obvious in Vera's. While walking home, shaken by her thoughts about her loveless relationship, Rosalie stumbled across her drunk fiancé and his equally-drunk pals; Royce bragged about his fiancée's beauty which eventually led to Rosalie being gang raped and beaten.
Rosalie was found by Carlisle Cullen, the scent of blood having attracted Carlisle to the dying Rosalie. He carried her to a room where he made the eighteen year old a vampire, worsening the pain she was already in. She awoke to voices of the Cullens arguing about Carlisle saving Rosalie just because they stumbled across her when she was dying. Upon seeing her reflection, Rosalie's unhappy mood improved with her now improved vampiric beauty. Rosalie soon avenged herself by killing all who were with Royce that night. Having saved Royce for last, Rosalie donned a bridal gown and found her fiancé locked in a windowless room with a thick, vault-like door guarded by two men. Killing the guards, Rosalie entered the room where she tortured Royce to death. Though she killed these seven men, she was very careful to not spill even the smallest drop of their blood, knowing that she couldnt resist. After her transformation, Rosalie became a permanent member of the Cullen family.

Short Role play(one paragraph):
Rose was sitting at the lunch table with Emmett and glared at Bella as she walked into the room with Edward.

Did you PM the admin the site password? (Rosalie Hale)
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com

Character Application
Page 1 of 1