Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_vote_lcapThe Park Down-town (Jane) I_voting_barThe Park Down-town (Jane) I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
The Park Down-town (Jane) I_vote_lcapThe Park Down-town (Jane) I_voting_barThe Park Down-town (Jane) I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

The Park Down-town (Jane)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Black

Character I.D.
Race: La Push Werewolf

The Park Down-town (Jane) Empty
PostSubject: The Park Down-town (Jane)   The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Jacob walked along the sidewalk that bordered the park in down-town forks. Jacob hardly spent any time in forks other then to go to school, but someone had asked to meet him here- Someone who he did NOT get along with but felt it must be important if she was all the way down here in forks instead of her home town.

Jacob saw a bench in the center of the park and decided to sit there and wait for her to get there.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Park Down-town (Jane)   The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Jane walked her strut-like walked down the streets of Forks. Any Human that looked at her would assume she was a twelve-year-old girl, but her eyes portrayed so much more. Her eyes were red with sparkles of red in them- but if you looked deeper into them, there was something very wise and old about her. Something that screamed that she was a vampire. Jane flashed a sparkling smile at a few passing Humans. She wanted so badly to feed on all these Human, but she knew better. Aro- her master- had told her not to hunt when in forks because it would get her into too much trouble and Aro didn't want to lose one of his strongest Vampires.

Jane reached the park, her feet not making any sound what-so-ever as she walked gently in the grass to reach the bench in the center of the park where Jacob Black sat. She rolled her eyes at the human boy. He was so impatient wasn't he? Jane wasn't late. She was never late- so this boy must have gotten here some time ago. Jane cleared her throat to let Jacob know that she was standing right behind him. She smirked. "Hello. I bet your wondering why your hear after what I almost did to you a few years ago. Well, im here to tell you that i have a plan to get rid of Cullen for you", She said harshly, her red lips not even trying to hide the large fangs in her mouth. The blood lust in this town was so unbearable- luckily Jane was trained.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: The Park Down-town (Jane)   The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Jacob got up from the bench to look Jane up and down. She always looked the same- a fact that always startled Jacob no matter how many times he saw it was true. He narrowed his eyes at her when she mentioned what she had tried to do to him last year. "Yea, I remember. You tried to kill me- Like i would forget, bloodsucker", He replied harshly. He paused for a moment. "A plan to get rid of Cullen, you say? How?", He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Park Down-town (Jane)   The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:35 am

Jane smiled maliciously, "simple plan, really. I can use my little gift on Cullen, but you have to get him here. Understand? Or do i have to explain it again, Stupid?", Jane said crossing her arms over her chest. A human passed Jane on the sidewalks foolishly. Jane's lips twitched and she ran her tongue over her teeth. "Just one wouldn't hurt", Jane murmured to herself and with a flash she and the human were out of site.

They were now in an ally acrossed the street. "Who are you?", The scared boy asked Jane looking around franticly. Jane smiled another of her fake smiles that made her look so sweet. "Im, Jane. Nice to meet you", She said and quickly sank her teeth into his neck. Minutes later, his body fell limp to the ground, pale and bloodless. Blood dripped from Jane's large, jagged teeth and down her red lips. She licked the blood off them and smirked, such sweet blood. Then she figured she should go back to the park for at least a minute longer to discuss her plan with that filthy Jacob Black. She hid the boy's body behind the dumpster in the ally and walked acrossed the street again.

"So are you in or do i need to get Alec down here to convince you", Jane asked in a falsely sweet tone and looked up at him impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: The Park Down-town (Jane)   The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:59 am

"Yea, whatever. Just dont do what ever you did to that guy back there, to me", He said nodding the dirrection of the ally where Jane had killed the human boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park Down-town (Jane)   The Park Down-town (Jane) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Park Down-town (Jane)
Page 1 of 1