Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
In the Corridors I_vote_lcapIn the Corridors I_voting_barIn the Corridors I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
In the Corridors I_vote_lcapIn the Corridors I_voting_barIn the Corridors I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

In the Corridors

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.
Race: Human

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:41 am

((Rp inside the school corridors by lockers or class rooms etc))

Jessica walked up to her locker and tried to remember her combination. She muttered it to herself and did the same onto the lock and it opened. She put in some books inside and took out her iPod and put only the right earphone in her right here and started to listen to a song.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:51 am

Billie skated his way to school wearing a white t-shirt with red army soilders lined up and had smilies faces on them, a white cap which grey strips and a plain blue light jean. He made an ollie up the stairs and countiued his way toward his lockers which was near Jessica's one, "Hello beautiful" he smirked skidding to a stop and got off then started to walk up to his locker.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:03 am

Jessica smiled and turned off her iPod and put it back in her locker. She decided to play along with his compliment game so she said "Hello handsome." Her hair was out and wavy and she was wearing a white t-shirt with a red cardigan, tight blue jeans and black boots.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:07 am

Billie opened his locker and pulled out his books and pencil cases. "How my little princess going" he asked still smiling happily to himself as he moved his bag aroudn to where he could see it and placed the book and pencil case into his bag then looked up at her and hovered his eyes to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:38 am

"I'm fine and you my prince?" Jessica asked whilst getting her books out as well. She put them in her black medium sized handbag. She looked in his eyes and felt like leaning in and kissing him, but that was just a fantasy in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 am

Billie placed on strap of the bag acrossed his shoulder and started walking across the hallway and outside to the benches and sat down and pulling his ipod out. "Nothing much minding my own buiness" he told her with a mild laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Jessica raised her eyebrows and chuckled also. She shut and locked her locker and walked with him. "That's good to know" Jessica said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 am

Kate walked through the halls, her Wight hair sweeping behind her as she moved swiftly. She looked back when she thought she heard someone behind her and next thing she knew she had bumped into someone. "Oh lord, im so sorry", Kate said a few times as looked at the Girl she had run into. She knew her gift to generate a shock of energy from her skin had to have affected the girl when they had bumped into each other.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:36 am

"It's..ok" Jessica smiled rubbing her back. "It's fine, hi I am Jessica, and you're?" Jessica asked nicely trying to be polite to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:50 pm

"Im Kate. Sorry, for bumping into you", Kate apolagized again, just to make it very clear that she was sorry. Kate pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and hugged her books tighter to her chest before glancing at the clock, she had a glass in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:45 am

Jessica smiled. "That's fine..I love your hair...I'm sorry but I do it looks so silky" Jessica complimented. "How do you keep it so silky?" Jessica asked out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:45 am

While the girls were deeply distracted talking to each other. Billie found the chance to change his clothes on the spot where he was sitting without having to walk over to the boys bathroom, so he pulled off his t-shirt quickly and replaced it with a plain v-necked t-shirt which was long and over it he put a greyish blackish thin hoodie jacket. "Hello Kate", he greeted her with a smile as soon as he finished placing something on his long brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:41 am

Kate's laugh sounded like a twinkling bell when she giggled at Jessica's comment on her hair. "Thank you. And I think I was just born with my hair like this because i don’t really do anything to it. Nice necklace by the way", she said with a friendly smile. Kate heard Billie's greeting and she nodded in his direction. "Hello. Haven’t seen you in quite a while", Kate said, remembering when she had met Billie years ago and had just sort of forgotten him. "I must get going, I have class", she said to both of them, trying not to be rude at all.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:46 am

"Yes, no of course, we'll see you around, Kate!" Jessica waved. She then walked back to Billie. "Wanna go sit somewhere?" Jessica asked him. "Nice outfit by the way" Jessica complimented.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 am

Billie looked back at Jessica as he re adjussted his v-necked dark red t-shirt into place. "Thanks. Sure if this spot doesn't satisfy thy, Princess" he pretended to act like a medieval prince talking to princess. He smiled kindly at her and quickly looked away as he removed his eye contact and put on his glasses then looked back scratching his well-shaved face which grew spikey small hairs out.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 am

Jessica giggled. They walked outside and found some vacant seats. "How come you keep calling me princess, why not thy queen?" Jessica asked being funny. She sat down and put her bag on the seat.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 am

Billie didn't like the vacant seats and decided to grab her hands and pulled her closer to his chest then wrapped his arms around her waist. "Because thy is cuter with princess", he smiled as he walked over to the trees and sat down underneath the shadow to prevent sunlight from being shined on him otherwise his whole body would brigthen up.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:57 am

"Ok" Jessica laughed again. She sat close beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder. She placed one of her hands on his chest and the other on his shoulder. "You shall be my silver shining knight" Jessica said to Billie.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:02 am

Billie chuckled as he took off his glasses to rub his eyes from an itch then placed his hand arounds her which was on his hard stoned cold chest. "And you shall be my beautiful princess that I can come home and love", he said then frowned at himself was that a really bad comment or was it good enough that it didn't scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 am

Jessica laughed. "What? Is this some fancy way of saying you--like me?" Jessica asked almost in complete and utter shock.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:08 am

Billie laughed. "If you put it that way -- then yes" he answered susprised and was grinning happily at her as he looked into her eyes with his hand still wrapped around her hands and her heads rested on his shoulder. This was a happy moment, and he didn't want it to end,
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:06 am

"I..I really like you to" Jessica said to him. She looked up and locked her eyes onto his. She then got her hand into his hand and locked them together to. She then smiled and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:21 am

Billie now was trying very hard not to suck her blood so his face grew tense, his jaws were clentched and then his muscle tightened. "Jessica." he paused for a moment swallowing his saliva for the moment, his throat was burning with thirst her bloods tasted so sweet, "I was wondering if I - well you wanted to go out with me" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:32 am

Jessica smiled, her heart raced and she began to feel some dizziness. "I've been waiting forever to hear you say that, and the answer is oui! si! yes! ja! Yes in every language!" Jessica said and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:38 am

Billie laughed and relaxed again now regaining some more control over himself. "Great. So um want to go somewhere tomorrow morning, it's the weekend anyway" he smiled at her as he held her hand and kissed it briefly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Corridors   In the Corridors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Corridors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: Forks :: Forks Highschool-
Jump to: