Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
The sites I made I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
The sites I made I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
The sites I made I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
The sites I made I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
The sites I made I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
The sites I made I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
The sites I made I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
The sites I made I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
The sites I made I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
The sites I made I_vote_lcapThe sites I made I_voting_barThe sites I made I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
The sites I made I_vote_lcapThe sites I made I_voting_barThe sites I made I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

The sites I made

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan

Character I.D.
Race: Human

The sites I made Empty
PostSubject: The sites I made   The sites I made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 am

It is the year 2037, Harry Potter had been killed on Voldemort return following his son James Sirius Potter died of a heart attack, while the other son Albus Severus Potter was killed in action.

The third war begins in 2035, when Voldemort has returned at Hogwarts and to the world of wizardry. However, Hogwarts has become one of the fewest places that is safe in the wizardry world. Students at Hogwarts now have to learn over age magic in order to protect themselves unlike over age adults do today.

The question is... what side do you stand on between good and evil?

Hogwarts School For Magic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darcy University is desperately trying to keep the students at peace but somehow the werewolves and shapshifters keep getting into fights.

They fear a war will break out between the two and vampires are trying to stay neutral, for they are still weak in numbers from the last war.

The Darcy's are neutral as are the Austens, but these are the two most powerful families. They are constantly in danger of being captured and being used as a weapon.

The Werewolves want the Darcy's for they have the power and wealth. The Shapshifters want the Austens for they have knowledge even the Darcy's don't have.

The school has constant protection for both the families and their friends, which is hard because the youngest Austen is friends with almost everyone.

What will happen if these two noble families choose a side? Worse, what will happen if they're not on the same side?

Darcy University

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aderra is a beautiful land with a creul ruler.

Madella is a equally beautiful land with a nicer ruler.

The two lands have been enimies for hundreds of years, Aderra is in need of help from Madella. Will Madella help?

What will happen when the 7 daughters of Charles Ristina and the 7 sons of James Monty finally meet after many many years?

What happens when all the children fall in love, will they risk their lives to be together? Or will they decive eachother?

Aderra Castle
Back to top Go down

The sites I made
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: Out of Character :: Other Sites-
Jump to: