Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_vote_lcapWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_voting_barWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_vote_lcapWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_voting_barWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) Empty
PostSubject: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:03 am

It was a nice warm sunny day, the sun shined brightly over the lake. People were enjoying either a swim and even fishing -- this was the second most favorite sport he loved doing beside skateboarding; although they were both simply the same thing except wakeboarding you had to hold onto something and on the surface of water, "another ramp, get ready!" shouted his friend grinning at Billie who was also grinning as well. Billie felt his board hit the surface of the ramp but still was being pulled by the boat, once he had felt he was off the edge he flung into the air, making another attempted to do a somersault and landed perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 am

Jessica Stanley had been walking by the cliff for some fresh air and exercise. She heard a voice and some water splashes. She walked near the cliff, looked over and saw someone. She raised her eye brow and walked down. She got down and saw Billie. "Oh my goodnes, Billie J. Jasper?" Jessica gasped. "Is that you? Long time no see!" Jessica smiled.

Last edited by Jessica Stanley on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:17 am

Billie heard a familiar voice as he landed on the ground and allowed the water to splash across his face, he began to look to his left and smiled shockly at her, it was one of his best friend who he haven't been able to see in ages "Ashley!?" he exclaimated; immediately losing concentration in what he was doing so he accidentally let go of the rope causing him to look to where the boat was going panicking and fell into the water
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:22 am

Jessica chuckled and giggled. "Man! I knew I saw someone familliar!" Jessica called out to him. "Are you alright! Get outta the water man and show me some love!" Jessica called out to again hoping he had heard her. She walked up close to the water and waited patiently.

Last edited by Jessica Stanley on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:25 am

Billie smirked and thought it was a little too awkward with her saying the word 'man' to him, it was unique in someway; many girls didn't prefer using that term but she didn't mind. He swam back to the shore and walked up to her with water dripping out of his black quicksilver wetsuit and stared to jog a bit giving her a hug, "How are you. Where have you been up to" he paused before he could go on with more question to be asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:35 am

Jessica didn't mind him wet so she gave him a huge warm bear hug anyways. Her eyes filled with tears. "I've been fine, just been going on with my life...and you?" Jessica asked tearly. She broke up the hug smiled and laughed and wiped her own tears away.

Last edited by Jessica Stanley on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:39 am

Billie held her by the waste and smiled slightly then looked down at his arms and pulled apart, "Oh. Erm, sorry" he looked upward with his eyes, his mouth pursed as ready to kiss someone and he hands were both together and between his legs almost embarrased about the whole thing, "Oh nothing much. Just skating, wakeboarding but mainly sporting and minding my own buisness" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:44 am

"Oh that's good" Jessica nodded. "And why are you sorry?" Jessica asked curiously and with a raised eyebrow. She shook off excess water off herself whilst waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Jessica Stanley on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 am

Billie shrugged and smirked at his friend who made a silly comment about them and made a wolf whistling noise at them throwing a fist in the air but not about to punch him as he bit his lips, "So what are you doing here?" he asked ignoring her other question which she asked out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:49 am

Jessica gave a heavy sigh. "Well, I'm just getting some fresh air and exercise...and maybe collecting some thoughts..what about you?" Jessica asked his question back to him.

Last edited by Jessica Stanley on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 am

Billie grinned slightly at her, knowing he had gotten her distracted from the question for a while, "Right now I am wakeboarding. You want to try?" he asked her looking at his friend who was now piling thing into the back of the car then back at his best friend; he wanted so much to tell her how much he liked her but he was too shy.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:47 am

"Sure, but you will have to teach me" Jessica smiled. She stripped into her undergarments which was a pink bra and purple underpants. "Sorry, didn't bring my swimmers" Jessica apologized whilst blushing.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:58 am

Billie grinned again and put the sleeves of his wetsuit then his grin faded into a grin, "No problem, I've got towels to wrap you in. Don't worry" he winked at her and wrapped an arm around her like old friends they were trying very carefully to not break her shoulder since he was a vampire. He enjoyed watching her stripped into her undergarment, she had a perfect body, enough to be a fashion model, he began to grab his board and placed it onto the rock for a minute then looked at Jessica, "Well put your foot on here" he intructed her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:02 am

Jessica place one of her foot on the board. "Ok, done, and I'm not worried, I am excited, can't wait to learn a new thing today" Jessica smiled.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:07 am

Billie raised his eyebrows at her and smiled politely at her. "Now the other foot" he countinued to explain how to get on the board, which was one of the basic skills she had to learn before going into the water. He smiled at her as he watched her place her other foot on the other side of the board and then he started to place his feets. "Yo! dude we are ready" he tugged the rope as he quietly got Jessica to hold onto the rope tigthly and moved it into positon.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:10 am

((lol, no godmoding here, they hate it..It's a rule XD))

Jessica held onto the rope tightly. She had her feet together. "Ok, I am ready let's go!" Jessica nodded.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:13 am

The boat took off and the board was lifted into the air with both of them standing still and steady on the board, then they hitted the surface of the lake causing waters to splash into their faces. "How is it..." Billie asked her, his voice trying to tune out the noise coming out of the engine; "It not so bad is it?" he asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:20 am

Jessica hung on tightly and grinned. "I-love-it-it's-awesome!" Jessica said whilst bouncing up and down the lake on top of the board. She loved the wind in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:31 am

Billie looked at her, it felt like his heart was racing by the sound of the tone in her voice even though he didn't even have heart since he is a vampire. "I'm glad you like it" he smiled. As he smelted her intoxicating promegrante; perfume, and had the feeling that he wanted to place his lips arounds hers.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 am

Jessica hovered her eyes over his and there was a moment of silence. She chuckled and showed her beautiful smile. "Thanks for being such an awesome instructor" Jessica nodded.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:45 am

"No problem" Billie nodded back at her, frowning slightly at her that she had broke the moment of silence. The perfect moment for him; she was the most beautiful girl in the world she ment everything to him then he pressed the board against the surface of the waters as he held onto Jessica tightly to make sure she did not fall and the board lifted into the air and did a somersault and they landed again.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:56 am

"Woah that was a close one! Nearly fell in" Jessica chuckled. "Somersaulting was fun, a bit scary at first but suprisingly fun" Jessica told Billie with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:00 am

Billie chuckled as well then realeased his grip around her incase he was sqeezing her too tightly. "Luckily I had you around my arms, otherwise you would of slipped right off" he smiled at her then felt his boat move to the left by the tugging on the rope. "You'll get used to it" he added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 am

Jessica raised her eyebrow. "Oh you know you wanna see me wet" Jessica stuck her tongue out, chuckled and blushed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 am

Billie raised his eyebrows as well and then rolled his eyes at her, loving how her cheeks grew hot and red. "Yeah. You got that right" he said sticking his tongue out at her playfully back at her then they did an ollie causing his body to gently crash into her body and he shivered as her warm human body touched his cold hard stoned chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: La Push :: Cliffs-
Jump to: