Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_voting_barWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_voting_barWakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.
Race: Human

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:25 am

Jessica saw him shiver a bit. "Are you alright? Not getting cold are you?" Jessica asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:28 am

Billie panicked a bit had he revealed a part of him that she didn't know already. "No, I'm having fun. Totally warm" he tried to act as if everything was fine he knew that he would have to distract her from asking further more question about what happen. He just couldn't reveal the secret the Volturi would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:43 am

"Oh good well hang onto me!" Jessica chuckled. She let go of the rope and both of them splashed into the water. They both went down and Jessica came back to surface. "Billie! Come up!" Jessica said squeezing excess water off her hair.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:06 am

Billie reacted far too quickly and run accrossed the water to the shore staring extendedly at Jessica Stanly his eyes bewilded he had went too far. "Oh crap" he frowned slightly. It was too late to race back below the buttom of the sea she was already staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Jessica snorted. "Are you ok, Billie?" Jessica asked swimming to shore. She wanted to make sure he wasn't mad at her or anything of that sort.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:36 am

phew...He thought to himself, lucky for him that she didn't seem realized what he seem to have done. Rushing acrossed the lake with a blink of an eye - Billie stammered and looked around for a minute. "Yeah. Totally fine" he smiled as he jumped into the pool and swam back to her trying to keep his pace at a normal human pace.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 am

"Ok if you say so" Jessica laughed. "It just looked like you were afraid of water for a moment then" Jessica said worried. She cared about Billie and hoped she didn't traumitise him.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 am

Billie laughed as he read the expression on her face, then heard the boat engine shut off beside him. "Come on, let go get some food at Macdonald or something" he said smiling at her as he looked into her eyes she was the most beautiful thing in the worlds.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 am

"Sure, I'd love that!" Jessica agreed. She got out of the water and dried herself with some random towel in the area. She then put her clothes back on. "Hard putting on clothes after you've swam you know?" Jessica said grunting to pulling her jeans up.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 am

Billie grunted as he slided out of his wetsuit and then looked up at her frowning from embrassedment now that he had to pull off his underpant. "Yeah. Isn't it", he tried to hide the embarrasedment in his voice as he turned around to slid his underpants on and quickly put on his new one - he now wore a stylished black leather jacket, a plain greyish white t-shirt with a girl face on it, black jeans and black shoes and together he put on something on his head.

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 83225908
^ Guy in the middle
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:01 am

Jessica giggled when she saw him take off his pants. She finished putting her clothes back on which was a pink and white flower patterned top with short jeans and thongs. "You ready?" Jessica asked already started to walk back up the cliff to land.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 am

Billie paid the guy for the money and then walked over to grab his messenger bag and placed it over his shoulder as he went to wrap his arm around Jessica and pushed her closer to his chest. "You enjoyed seeing me naked didn't you" he said through his teeth which looked like it was stuck together, and he moved his head to look straight and moved his eyes to look down at her anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 am

"Sure did, I enjoyed it just like I enjoy me a good Macca meal!" Jessica said. They started to walk up the cliff. "And you know you imagined me bare too!" Jessica laughed.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:43 am

Billie rolled his eyes and smiled as he looked at her with his arm wrapped around her soft waist. "Yeah. I've haved had sexual fantasy with you" he tried to scare her off a bit as he opened the door to his dodge viper. It was true ever seen he had a crush on her he had sexual fantasy of her, he tried to restraint himself but didn't seem to be able to.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:00 am

"Oh really?" Jessica asked. She giggled and stepped low and got into his car. She put on the seatbelt and got comfortable. "I've..dreamt about you" Jessica blushed.

Last edited by Jessica Stanley on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:04 am

As he got into the car he strapped himself tightly in his seat before turning to look at Jessica. "Me too", Billie said grinning happily at her as he started the engine -- his heart was racing against his chest wondering was this the beginning of a new realationships for him. Then he looked back at her in her eyes and kissed her on the lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:08 am

Jessica grinned. She put her hand on his cheek and kissed him just a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:18 am

Billie placed a hand around her waist and the other he placed it on her cheek and kissed her longer. "I have a susprise for you tonight" he said onced he had pulled back and winked at her hoping she knew what he was talking about as he started to drive off to the main roads.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:23 am

Jessica smiled again. "I can't wait" she replied raising her eyebrows in agreement. She chuckled and blushed. "I love you..." Jessica admitted looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:25 am

Billie stopped the car when they were on the main road checking if the cars was coming. "I love you too" he finally said as he relaxed into his chair waiting for the green light of the traffic light to go on because there was so many cars right in front of him. "More than anything in this worlds" he added
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:50 am

"I love you more than the air I breathe" Jessica smiled. She looked out on the highway. She waited for a response from Billie.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:34 am

Billie stroked her face and kissed her for a short minute then pulled back. "I, as well" he whispered in her ears and gnelty bit it then pulled back an inched and made a snapping movement with his mouth in a sexual manner. Than he turned to his wheel agian and started to drive into the road and as he drove he pulld out his black iphone and looked at GPS map to show where to go to mac donald.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:39 am

Jessica chuckled. "I can't wait to start my new relationship with you" Jessica said to him.
Back to top Go down
Taylor J. Jasper

Taylor J. Jasper

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:43 am

Billie laughed and followed the little dot which indicated where he was then turned to the corner of the street and started to drive into the suberb. "I thought it was already started", he asked her looking up at her now while driving really fast down the street.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:48 am

"Yeah, of course" Jessica sighed. They arrived in the Macdonald's car park. Billie reversed and found a park. He stopped the engine. Jessica took her seat belt off and she leaned in Billie's face. She kissed him and started to tenderly kiss him momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)   Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: La Push :: Cliffs-
Jump to: