Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Meeting the Cullens I_vote_lcapMeeting the Cullens I_voting_barMeeting the Cullens I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Meeting the Cullens I_vote_lcapMeeting the Cullens I_voting_barMeeting the Cullens I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Meeting the Cullens

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.
Race: Vampire

Meeting the Cullens Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 pm

Jimi followed Rose to the Cullen house. He stopped running and walked to the door. Out of basic instinct he began to survey the house and the surrounding area. He quickly made note of all the escape routes. "Nice place you guys have."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Rose smiled. "Thanks, it's nice." she laughed quietly. "You don't need to look for all the escape routes, Edward is probably at Bella's and everyone else is out hunting besides Esme and Carlisle."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Jimi stuck his hands in his pockets, embarrassed. "Sorry, I'm just too used to being ambushed."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Rose smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's fine, they won't ambush you. Besides, Alice probably already warned Carlisle and Esme."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:16 pm

"That whole seeing the future thing is going to take some getting used to." Jimi laughed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Rose laughed. "Yeah, I've lived with it for a while but it will take some time to get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:12 pm

"Great." Jimi sighed. "How much time are we talking here?"

Last edited by Jimi Kanst on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Rose thought for a moment. "About....thirty years maybe."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 pm

"Oh right, cause thirty years that's almost nothing." Jimi said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Rose laughed. "It pretty much is nothing."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:31 pm

"I'm still trying to get used to being a vampire." Jimi chuckled. "And now you're going to throw this at me?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Rose laughed. "How long have you been a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Jimi thought for a second. "Let's see....sixty...six years."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:40 pm

"Lovely, I was a vampire eight years longer." Rose said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:45 pm

"Ah, so you were turned right around the war." Jimi pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:50 pm

"Yeah, my past isn't something i'm really found of." she sighed and walked into the house.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:53 pm

"At least you remember yours." Jimi followed her into the house, admiring the inside.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:55 pm

"Barely, the only reason I do is because I wrote it down. And I mainly only remember the night I was turned."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 am

Jimi ran his fingers against the edge of a table. "Mind me asking how you got turned?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:30 pm

"It's a long story." Rose said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:55 pm

"I've got time." Jimi smiled softly and turned back to face Rose. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Rose sighed. "Where to start, beginning should do." she thought back for a moment and started her story. "My name has always been Rosalie Lillian Hale. I was born in Rochester, New York in 1915; I had two younger brothers, a housewife for a mother, and her father worked at a bank. My fathers' job helped keep our family wealthy during the Great Depression... I was born beautiful and constantly praised, it made me vain and self-centered. However, unlike my parents, who always wanted more out of life despite their already elevated status, I was just happy in the knowledge that I was Rosalie Hale, and that I was beautiful....One day, my mother had me dress up to deliver my father's forgotten lunch to his job, in the hopes that the son of the bank's owner would take more interest in me. It worked. Royce King the Second sent roses to me and, after making a comment that my eyes were like violets, I began receiving them, too. Our relationship was solely based on physical attraction, as Royce was often too busy at the bank. They became engaged and shortly before the wedding, I visited me friend Vera, who I envied so much for her baby boy. At one point, when Vera's husband kissed Vera, I finally noticed the lack of love in my relationship with Royce that was so obvious in Vera's. While walking home, I was so shaken about my thoughts about my loveless relationship, I stumbled across my drunk fiancé and his equally-drunk pals; Royce bragged about my beauty which eventually led to me being gang raped and beaten." Rosalie had a glazed look over her face as she told her story. She became angry at this point. " I was found by Carlisle Cullen, the scent of blood having attracted Carlisle to the me. He carried me to a room where he made me a vampire, worsening the pain I was already in. I awoke to voices of the Cullens arguing about Carlisle saving me just because they stumbled across me when I was dying. When I saw my reflection, my unhappy mood improved with my now improved vampiric beauty. I avenged myself by killing all who were with Royce that night. Having saved Royce for last, I donned a bridal gown and found my fiancé locked in a windowless room with a thick, vault-like door guarded by two men. I Killed the guards, entered the room and then tortured Royce to death. Even though killed these seven men, I was very careful to not spill even the smallest drop of their blood, because I knew I couldn't resist. After that I stayed with the Cullen's and eventually helped save Emmett and Valerie. Emmett mainly because he reminded me so much of Vera's son with his dark curly hair and innocent face, and those dimples."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Jimi walked over to Rose. He held a hand out and brushed a loose strand over hair out of her face. Cautiously, he leaned in and kissed her lightly. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 pm

"About? You have no reason to be sorry." Rose sighed. "I get so jealous of humans, it's funny in a way." she laughed bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:49 pm

"I just felt like I needed to apologize." Jimi smiled sadly. "Do you wish to have a child?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Cullens
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: Forks :: Cullen Home-
Jump to: