Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Meeting the Cullens

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.
Race: Vampire

Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Jimi looked relieved as he kissed Rose back. "Why couldn't I have met you years earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Rose smiled. "Maybe we just kept missing each other. We moved every four or five years."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 pm

"I've moved even more than that. This is actual probably the longest I've ever spent in one town." Jimi laughed. "We probably did just miss each other...several times."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Rose laughed and thought for a moment. "Jimi, what are your real honest feelings about me?"
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:01 pm

"My honest feelings?" Jimi furrowed his eyebrows in thought. "I know I've never felt such a strong attraction to anybody. It's like I've lived my entire life to meet you. I can't really describe it. Words just don't seem to fit."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Rose smiled and kissed Jimi. "That's how I feel, I've only known you a day but I can tell you this, I love you. I don't want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:22 pm

"If I believed in destiny, this is as close as I'll ever get to it." Jimi grinned and kissed Rose back.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Rose kissed him and knew then and there that they where meant for each other. She sighed and thought of the potion. She'd wait for awhile to tell him about it.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Jimi smiled and looked at Rose curiously. "Something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Rose sighed and looked at him. "Well, Edward he found a potion for me..." she had to choose her words carefully. "The potion gives me what I want most." she let him figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:12 am

There was a long pause before Jimi could find the words. "You mean, a child."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:18 am

Rose nodded her head but didn't look at Jimi.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 am

Jimi put a finger under her chin and lifted her head up to meet her in a kiss. "If it's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 am

Rose smiled and threw her arms around him. "You have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 am

Jimi laughed and returned the hug. "Like I said, anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 am

"Come on, let's go downstairs and let you meet the family." She said standing up and grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:52 am

Jimi was caught off guard and he just followed Rose obediently. "I thought you said they weren't home."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:54 am

Rose laughed. "They'll be here soon. Carlisle and Esme are home, Jasper and Alice just got here. Val and Emmett should be here soon with Bella and Edward."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:55 am

"Okay, well then let's go." Jimi smiled broadly and wrapped an arm around Rose's waist.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 am

Rose smiled and walked down the stairs. "Esme, Carlisle. This is Jimi."

The two greeted him kindly and smiled.

"I guess you'll be living here then?" Carlisle asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:15 am

Jimi felt relaxed for the first time in his life. He gave Carlisle and Esme a genuine smile. "Well, I haven't thought about it. But I don't have a place right now and if you guys will let me. I'd be more than happy to stay."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 am

Rose smiled and hugged him. "You might as well. I'm not letting you go anywhere." she said then looked at Carlisle. "He needs a little help getting people off his back."

Carlisle nodded and smiled. "Alright. Well when everyone else get's here you can tell them. Now Rosalie, please be polite with Bella."

Rose nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Hale

Valerie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Valerie walked into the house soaking wet and laughing. She had just beat Emmett to the house in a race. She shook her wet hair and walked into the den. She saw Carlisle, Esme, Rose, and the new vampire. "Uh....I missed something didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Emmett walked into the room and put his arm around his wife. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Alice practically danced into the room and smiled. She hugged both Jimi and Rose. "I'm so happy, I saw this coming. See Rose, I wasn't being annoying on purpose I was waiting for something great to happen to you." She said smiling hugely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Cullens
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: Forks :: Cullen Home-
Jump to: