Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Meeting the Cullens

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Rose smiled absentmindedly and nodded. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.
Race: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:22 pm

"You know that's the one thing I can't give to you." Jimi whispered hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Rose nodded. "Yeah, I know."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:51 pm

"I still want to be with you though." Jimi said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Rose looked up at Jimi and smiled. "I want to be with you too."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:00 pm

"I've just met you. But at this point. I'd do anything for you." Jimi smiled and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Rose smiled and kissed him back. "Same here."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:05 pm

"We should probably change out of these clothes now." Jimi laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Rose laughed. "Yeah, probably." She got up off the couch and took his hand. "Follow me, I'll show you too my room and you can just change there."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Jimi gave Rose's hand a slight squeeze and followed her. "Sounds like a plan to me."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Rose then remembered the poison Edward gave her. She debated on telling Jimi about it. She got to her room and grabbed some of Jaspers clothes that looked like they'd fit Jimi. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:23 am

Jimi took the clothes and looked them over. Not quite his style, but they would have to do. "Thanks." He pulled his wet shirt off with some difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:48 pm

She laughed and went into her walk in closet to get something to wear. "Having trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:53 pm

"Erm, no. I think I got it." Jimi put on the dry shirt. He stripped off his jeans and replaced it with the dry ones. "Hey where do you want me to put my wet clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:19 pm

"Just give them to Esme, she's home now. She'll just put them in the wash." Rose said and grabbed a red blouse and some jeans.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:35 pm

"Right." Jimi took the clothes and walked out of the room. He looked around before going back into Rose's room. "And where would she be?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Rose laughed. "Down the stairs and to the right. In the den."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 pm

"Down the stair, and to the right. Okay." Jimi repeated and jogged down the stairs He turned, looking around the den. "Esme? You here?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:45 pm

(I'm just gonna god mode her since no one plays her yet XD)

Esme looked at Jimi and looked surprised. "Uh yes. You must be Jimi, Alice told me that you and Rosalie would meet each other. I'm Esme, Rosalie's mother for all intentional purposes. Here, give me those wet clothes and i'll dry them for you." She said smiling motherly.

-------------------------

(back to Rose XD)

Rose sat on her bed with the poison bottle in her hand. She sighed and thought of what Edward told her, and thought about how she could have children if she drank it.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Jimi smiled nervously and gave her a small wave. "It seems everybody already knows my name." He handed her his clothes. "Thanks. I'm going to head back upstairs now. Nice to meet you." Jimi grinned and ran back up the stairs. "Hey, whatcha looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Rose looked up at Jimi then put the bottle in her nightstand drawer. "Nothing, just something Edward gave me earlier."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Jimi took a seat on the bed next to Rose. He didn't feel like prying into the mysterious bottle so he just nodded. "So, did all of you had tough lives before being turned?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:11 pm

"Pretty much, Edward was dying of Spanish Influenza, Emmett was mauled by a bear as was Valerie, Alice was in an Insane Asylum, Jasper was in the army, Carlisle was dying in the street, Esme was dying after giving birth to her dead baby...."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:17 pm

"Oh wonderful. I'll fit in perfectly." Jimi said with a sarcastic smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Rose smiled and kissed him. "As long as you're with me, it won't matter if you fit in or not. They'll see you as family. They do with Bella, and she's human."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens   Meeting the Cullens - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Cullens
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Legend RPG :: Forks :: Cullen Home-
Jump to: